Human Harvest Project
China's Forced Organ Harvesting
Targets Falun Gong and Laogai Prisoners
ON THIS PAGE
What Can I Do?
“Thank you very much for helping to bring awareness on this issue!”
- Leon Lee, filmmaker ‘Human Harvest’ and ‘The Bleeding Edge’
Member, Global Advocacy Network at EndTransplantAbuse.org
New Report: “Transplant Abuse in China Continues Despite Claims of Reform” – declarations of overnight switch to legitimate sources for organs are not credible. China Organ Harvest Research Center (July 2018)
Kilgour and Matas’ seminal report, “Bloody Harvest”, examines the evidence supporting their conclusion that large numbers of Falun Gong have been murdered for their organs.
A 2016 follow-up report by Kilgour, Matas, and Gutmann, “Bloody Harvest/The Slaughter: An Update”, provides evidence that the actual rate of transplantation in China is much higher than officials say. (revised April 30, 2017)
Hear experts, activists, and journalists delve into the inner workings of China's industrial-scale organ harvesting and what to do about it. in 4 succinct videos - total run time a little over an hour. At EndTransplantAbuse.org
News UPDATED 8/16/18
- New Report: “Transplant Abuse in China Continues Despite Claims of Reform” – declarations of overnight switch to legitimate sources for organs are not credible. China Organ Harvest Research Center (July 2018)
- South Korean TV documentary exposes Chinese transplant hospital – ‘give us more money and we’ll kill someone quicker for you.’ DAFOH (January 2018)
+ South Korean TV reporters used creative approaches to document transplant abuse in China – “We saw the real situation. If you go there you can figure out the truth, just like us.” DAFOH (August 2018)
- Chinese state media unwittingly admits forced organ harvesting in China: China’s voluntary organ donation rate remains one of the world’s lowest; there were 2,999 donors in the first half of 2018 but 9,200 transplants were performed. SO WHERE DID THE REST COME FROM? Global Times (Chinese state media - August 2018)
- Researchers receive award to recognize their courage and persistence in exposing Chinese forced organ harvesting. Epoch Times (June 2018)
- “Communist Chinese Organ Harvesting Draws Global Condemnation” – from Missouri to Israel, Japan and beyond. The New American (June 2018)
- Investigator: “The Communist Party is engaged actively in whitewashing, seeking to wash its hands of the blood of innocents by attempting to dupe innocents abroad.” ... Chinese denials of their involvement in forced organ harvesting must be evaluated against “a backdrop of terrible duplicity, lies, and deception on the part of the government.” via David Kilgour (April 2018)
- Investigator tells lawmakers: “Beijing has no credible answers to the work of independent researchers who have demonstrated the mass killings of innocents.” David Kilgour (April 2018)
- Watch online seminar – “China’s Reform Narrative on Transplant Abuse: Does It Stand Up to Scrutiny?” ETAC (February 2018)
- World Uyghur Congress president tells UK Parliament roundtable that Uyghurs remain vulnerable to forced organ harvesting in China; organ harvesting flourishing under conditions of repression, disappearances, and lack of transparency. World Uyghur Congress (December 2017)
- Amnesty International researcher says China’s participation in Vatican organ trafficking conference just “window dressing”; China has never released official figures about the number of transplants. Union of Catholic Asian News (UCAN) (March 2018)
- China can genuflect at the Vatican all it wants, but its transplant numbers still don’t add up. Taiwan Sentinel (March 2018)
- Transplant ethics group condemns Vatican’s support of China’s transplant claims; data from official transplant system not transparent and no law stopping procurement of organs from prisoners. Epoch Times (March 2018)
- Missouri state senate unanimously passes resolution condemning forced organ harvesting in China. Epoch Times (May 2018)
- If it can take 5 years to get a kidney for transplant in the U.S., how can it possibly take only 2 weeks in China? The answer: GENOCIDE. Epoch Times (July 2018)
- Doctors who know their patients are traveling to China for organs are complicit in murder. NewstalkZB (July 2018)
- Human rights groups call on global transplant conference to disinvite previously censured Chinese surgeon implicated in involuntary organ harvesting. Epoch Times (July 2018)
- Petition to UN against China’s forced organ harvesting suspended because 3 million signatures did not prod UN into action. DAFOH (June 2018)
- Australian public TV cancels interview with beauty queen human rights activist who has denounced China’s forced organ harvesting; China’s fingerprints are on the decision. Epoch Times (June 2018)
- California senior center screens ‘Hard to Believe’ documentary exposing Chinese forced organ harvesting. Village Life (June 2018)
- Canadian Senate committee hears testimony on need for legislation to fight forced organ harvesting in China; one doctor in Toronto has sent 50 patients to China for transplants. Epoch Times (May 2018)
- Anti-Slavery bill in New South Wales seen as first step to Australia criminalizing transplant tourism. Epoch Times (May 2018)
- Reporters challenge Chinese official on forced organ harvesting at Los Angeles trade forum. Epoch Times (May 2018)
- South Koreans get transplants in China in great numbers, contributing to the forced organ harvesting problem. Korea Biomedical Review (May 2018)
- “Transplants from those who voluntarily donate their organs and from death-row prisoners come nowhere near to explaining the total number of transplants taking place in China.” Epoch Times (April 2018)
- Audience shocked after watching “Harvested Alive” documentary on forced organ harvesting; sign petitions and call on government to impose economic sanctions on China. Epoch Times (April 2018)
- Calls for an independent investigation of forced organ harvesting in China have been made by the UN Committee against Torture, U.S. House of Representatives, and the European Parliament. Epoch Times (April 2018)
- Human rights lawyer: “the mass killing of prisoners of conscience for their organs cannot just be put to one side. … Engagement with China calls for engagement on this issue.” Epoch Times (April 2018)
- China’s claims that it has stopped harvesting organs from prisoners are no more credible than its specious claims it does not run secret prisons or torture prisoners. LifeSiteNews (April 2018)
- Researcher: “The volume and scale of organ transplant in China surpass official figures by many folds”. Epoch Times (April 2018)
- Chinese immigrant praises resolutions in Minnesota House and Senate against organ transplant abuse in China – “It was common knowledge that executed criminals would have their organs harvested and transplanted. After years of denial, this was openly admitted to by Chinese transplant officials in 2005.” The Globe (April 2018)
- Pernicious Chinese influence may be keeping American medical schools and academics from addressing forced organ harvesting. DAFOH (March 2018)
- Georgia House passes resolution condemning China’s forced organ harvesting; cites “mass killings of Uyghurs, Tibetans, select Christians, and practitioners of Falun Gong”. Epoch Times (March 2018)
- Bounty hunters snatch North Korean refugees in China, cut deals with local doctors for kidneys, gallbladders (operations not fatal, but refugees thrown out on the street afterward). UPI (March 2018)
- 127,000 tune in to Facebook Live screening of ‘Hard to Believe’ documentary exposing forced organ harvesting in China. Epoch Times (March 2018)
- California city issues proclamation condemning forced organ harvesting in China. Epoch Times (March 2018)
- California Republican activist group condemns forced organ harvesting in China; calls for independent investigation. Epoch Times (March 2018)
- New Zealand city councilor tries to delete from meeting minutes request to take up forced organ harvesting during visit to sister city in China. New Zealand Herald (March 2018)
- It is simply impossible to schedule a heart transplant in two weeks, as China does, without killing people for their organs. This is not a ‘black market’ as China claims, but state-sponsored murder and crimes against humanity. The Liberty Web (March 2018)
- Arizona House passes resolution condemning forced organ harvesting in China; cautions patients against traveling to China for organs. Epoch Times (February 2018)
- Japanese lawmakers seek ban on organ transplant tourism to China. Epoch Times (February 2018)
- Forced organ harvesting in China kills 165 people every day, researchers estimate. The Liberty Web (January 2018)
- Activist urges city council to use sister city relationship to inquire about forced organ harvesting in China Sunlive (January 2018)
- Canadian lawmakers push legislation to deny admission to organ traffickers and criminalize transplant tourism. DAFOH (January 2018)
- China targets Uyghurs for forced organ harvesting with medical exams, DNA sampling, genetic database, and express air shipment for organs. DAFOH (January 2018)
- CYMI: Several types of evidence – blood-typing, Uyghur disappearances, involvement of transplant officials in Falun Gong persecution – point to massive forced organ harvesting in China. The Diplomat (March 2017)
- March 2018 - see ACAT's legislative proposals here.
- On June 13, 2016, the House of Representatives passed a resolution calling on the government and Communist Party of China "to immediately end the practice of organ harvesting from all prisoners of conscience...." The resolution also called for an independent investigation into China's organ transplant abuses. Read H.Res. 343 here.
- The same day, the House also passed H.R.3694 - the Strategy To Oppose Predatory Organ Trafficking Act. The Act combats international organ trafficking by revoking or denying U.S. passports to organ traffickers. The Act also sets up an interagency task force to combat organ trafficking and directs the State Department to report to Congress on the subject annually. The bill has been sent to the Senate where it has been referred to the Foreign Relations Committee. Follow the action here.
'Harvested Alive' (full-length documentary)
The film charges that former Chinese leader Jiang Zemin ordered the organ harvesting of Falun Gong. Epoch Times (February 2017) The film also presents actual telephone conversations with transplant hospitals in China looking for customers. One participant in the organ trade said “call me butcher” and was not the least bit apologetic. The Chinese are getting increasingly brazen.
'Bleeding Edge' Trailer
Movie Exposes Rampant Organ Harvesting in Communist China
“We removed the heart first, then the kidneys…”
So opens the trailer to Human Harvest which is now out and available for rental or purchase at HumanHarvestMovie.com (watch the trailer below).
Where does China find its ‘donors’? From among its laogai political prisoners, for openers. This is what the hard Left does: Don’t just defeat or kill your political enemies; sell their body parts for fun and profit.
Human Harvest takes its place alongside China’s state-sanctioned cannibalism and shameful ‘Bodies’ exhibit as proof of the communist regime’s monstrous disregard for human life. And this is the next superpower we want running the world?
If the hard Left feels no compunction harvesting organs from people who, in some cases, are still alive, what regard does it have for you? If you still think the Left is about ‘social justice’, you’re a buffoon not to be taken seriously. In the words of Mao:"I do not agree with the view that to be moral, the motive of one's actions has to be benefiting others. … People like me want to … satisfy our hearts to the full, and in doing so we automatically have the most valuable moral codes. Of course there are people and objects in the world, but they are all there only for me. … People like me only have a duty to ourselves; we have no duty to other people."
“Hard to Believe’ (2015 film) – Watch the Trailer
From the hardtobelievemovie.com –
Hard to Believe is a documentary that examines the issue of forced live organ harvesting from Chinese prisoners of conscience, and the response—or lack of it—around the world. Produced by Swoop Films, two-time Emmy Award-winning director/producer, Ken Stone, and Irene Silber.